This post is mostly for my own sake, but since I’ve gotten quite a few questions about TDH.me and the future I figured I’d share what’s coming up, site-wise. I’m not talking about content here, but rather what fixes and tweaks I intend to get done in the coming days and possibly week.
- Proper content on the Books page. Yeah, that one’s content but it is kind of important…
- Graphics and styling. The design is really raw, I’ve got stuff that I’ll put in.
- Video and image post format usage. The support is there, the content isn’t and neither is the proper styling. That’ll change.
- The WordPress page.I promised you themes, and you’ll get them.
- The Footer. Obviously the footer isn’t supposed to look like that. Will fix.
There are also some minor stuff in Notes Blog, on which I’m running this site, that needs to be taken care of. For the record, right now TDH.me runs a child theme based on Notes Blog 0.2.8. The first public release of Notes Blog will be 1.0 though, and it’ll be out as soon as WordPress 3.1 is.
Right, that should put some pressure on me! Let’s add some more, semi-important stuff that are on the nearest roadmap (like I’ve got one of those):
- Bio content.
- Contact page, a proper one that is.
- Legacy stuff.
- A page for the Arpeg role-playing system that I’ve promised to wrap up for years now.
Not so heavy stuff there at least, but now it’s out as well.
Did I miss something? Let me know in the comments.