I’m pleased to announce there’ll be a second edition of The Writer’s iPad! If you bought the ebook from me you’ll get the upgrade for free. Hopefully I can offer the same through the other retailers as well.
Buy The Writer’s iPad from these fine retailers:
- Buy the Kindle edition from Amazon
- Buy from Kobo
- The Writer’s iPad isn’t available on iBooks or Nook yet. It’ll be there when the second edition is released.
The Writer’s iPad is an ebook for writers who want to get the most out of their iPads. It doesn’t matter if you’re writing novels, articles, games, technical literature, screenplays, or even blog posts, this one’s for you!
- The best apps for writing – these are mentioned
- Tips on writing accessories
- Advice on which iPad to get and how to set it up
- Other tools that can be helpful to the writer
- And more!
The Writer’s iPad is out now!
Want to get notified? Sign up for The Writer’s iPad Newsletter here, it is free and spam free!
About the second edition
There will be a second edition of The Writer’s iPad, featuring:
- More apps! There’s a lot of new apps out there, some good enough to be featured in The Writer’s iPad. The “old” apps will get a revision as well.
- More accessories! There’s some new stuff out there worth talking about.
- New iPads! By the time the second edition hits, there’ll be new iPads. I’ve got you covered there too.
- More tips and tricks! Improve your workflow and learn the latest tricks to get the most out of your favorite writing tool.
The second edition will be a FREE upgrade to anyone who bought The Writer’s iPad from me! If possible, I’ll extend that to other retailers as well, but that depends on their rules and tools.
The second edition of The Writer’s iPad will release later this year. Don’t let that stop you from buying the ebook though, just make sure to buy it from me and you’ll get the upgrade for free.